- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request from you.
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
- For how long we keep it.
- To which recipients your data will be disclosed.
- What your rights are.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
Romualdo Ibáñez Buela
Rabí Ruben 14, local 3-4
Hereinafter referred to as “EXNOVO LawⓇ”, “EXNOVO Law”, “We”, “Us” or the “Data Controller”.
1. Personal data
The user (you) hereby warrants that the personal data provided is true and accurate and undertakes to notify any changes or modifications thereto. Any loss or damage caused to the Website, the Data Controller or any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms shall be the sole responsibility of the user.
We may collect or receive your data through our website. In some cases, you provide us with your personal data directly (for example, when you contact us), or in other cases we collect it (for example, by using cookies to understand how you use our website).
2. Purposes, legitimacy and retention of the processing of the data sent through:
- Purpose: To provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as to send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means, if you tick the acceptance box.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information from us through our contact form and by ticking the acceptance box for sending information.
- Retention: Once your request is answered through our form or by e-mail, if it has not generated a new request. In the case that you have agreed to receive commercial mailings, until you request the cancellation of the same.
Sending of e-mails:
- Purpose: To answer your requests for information, attend to your requests and answer your queries or doubts. In the event of receiving your Curriculum Vitae, your personal and curricular data may form part of our databases in order to participate in our present and future selection processes.
- Legitimation: The consent of the user when requesting information from us through the e-mail address or sending us your data and CV to participate in our selection processes.
- Retention: Once your request is answered by e-mail, if it has not generated a new request. In the case of receiving your CV, your data may be kept for a maximum of one year for future selection processes.
3. Recipients of your data
The personal data we collect from you may be processed by EXNOVO Law staff members, on the lawful basis of the legitimate interest of the company, and your personal data may be communicated to third parties who assist us in managing leads, providing IT services, such as platform providers, hosting services, maintenance and support on our databases, as well as on our software and applications that may contain data about you.
In any event, we will ensure that any communication of your personal information by us or by third parties with whom we share your personal information complies with applicable laws.
4. Rights in relation to your personal information
Any individual may withdraw his or her consent at any time, where consent has been given for the processing of his or her data. In no case does the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract or the relations previously generated.
You may also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when it is inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- To request the limitation of its processing in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data on grounds relating to your particular situation.
- Request data portability in the cases provided for in the regulations.
5. Other rights recognised in the applicable regulations
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the data controller at the postal or e-mail address (indicated in point 1), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right you wish to exercise and in relation to which personal data.
In the event of disagreements with the company regarding the processing of your data, you may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
6. Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have taken all necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of the personal data provided against alteration, loss and unauthorised processing or access.
7. Updating your data
In order for us to be able to keep your personal data up to date, it is important that you inform us whenever there have been any changes to it, otherwise we cannot be held responsible for its accuracy.
If you have any questions or concerns about the way we process and use your personal data or wish to exercise any of the rights described above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.