This website uses its own and third-party cookies, both during the browsing session and permanently, in order to function correctly, obtain information about traffic or remember the actions and preferences of users at a later time.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal when you access our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
The cookies used by EXNOVO LawⓇ or the third party acting on its behalf, are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer, and we do not store sensitive personally identifiable information in the cookies we use.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible for the EXNOVO LawⓇ server, or the third party acting on its behalf, to recognise the browser of the computer used by the user in order to make browsing easier. They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, and monitor progress and the number of entries.
Similarly, EXNOVO LawⓇ’s web servers may automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. All this information is recorded in a server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain statistical measurements that make it possible to know the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to the web services, etc. In any case, this file is subjected to dissociation processes that prevent the identification of the user’s computer.
Types of cookies
Our website uses its own and third-party cookies for different purposes, specifically:
- First-party cookies: These are cookies that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a website that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while you access our website.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period of time, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that are either processed by us or by third parties and allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. To do this, we analyse browsing on our website in order to improve the services we offer.
- We use Google Analytics to collect information anonymously and to compile reports on website trends without identifying individual users. In this way, our application remembers information that changes the appearance or behaviour of the site. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use Google AdWords to collect information in an anonymous form and to report on visits through advertising provided by Google AdWords without identifying individual users. In this way, our application sends information to Google to compile reports on the marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- We use Google in order to collect information anonymously and compile reports on the visits that come through advertising managed by Google without identifying individual users. In this way, our website sends information to Google to prepare reports on the marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Google.
- External Social Media Cookies:
- Facebook provides buttons and other functionalities so that you can share links to our website on your profile. Information sent outside the EU to Facebook, relating to pages you have visited or things you are interested in, is used by Facebook in accordance with its privacy policies, which you can consult at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- LinkedIn provides buttons and other functionality to enable you to share links to our website on your profile. Information sent outside the EU to LinkedIn, relating to pages you have visited or things you are interested in, is used by LinkedIn in accordance with its privacy policies, which you can read at the following link: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy?trk=hb_ft_cookie
We also inform you that you can block or disable cookies that are not necessary for the use of our website through your browser settings. If you block or disable them, you will still be able to use our website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our website less satisfactory.
If you wish to revoke your consent to our cookies policy, you must delete them on your device through the settings of your Internet browsers. These are the links to the different browsers that provide information about cookies:
- For more information about the Firefox browser click here: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios- Web and Web-track-preferences?redirectlocale=en&redirectslug=enable-and-disable-cookies-which-we-we-sites.
- For more information about the Chrome browser click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- For more information about the Internet Explorer browser click here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For more information about Safari browser click here: https://support.weble.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
We recommend that you review this policy each time you access our website in order to be properly informed about possible changes to it.